Black unkept home about me unkept black contact unkept black

Friday, October 4, 2013

Intoduction

Hellooo!

I started this blog with the intention of blogging about my travels. I love to travel and I have been to a couple places and hope to be able to go to many more places in the future. Traveling is one of my passions as well as writing and I thought to myself: Why not combine the two? I am a college student as well and I wanted to share my adventures with all of you as a college student who travels. We all know Traveling costs a lot of money but we also know that as a college student money is hard to come by, I'm hoping my adventures will inspire you to travel as well and that you should know you don't need a lot of money to go on all your adventures. BUT, since I am a student traveling only comes every once awhile so I won't always be able to post a traveling blog, as you can see I have yet to post one (don't worry, I plan on it soon!). If I had started this sooner I might have been able to post a couple but till then we'll have to cross our fingers that I will be able to get out of school enough to travel. You may also have noticed the title of my blog, yes I am a Disney addict. I have to admit, I'm obsessed. I would love to be a Disney princess in Disney world one day! Now that you know a little about my blog, let's get on with the introductions shall we? 

I am a 22 year old from Texas (Everything is bigger in Texas am I Right?) I love my state and I am proud of where I come from. As far as my traveling background, my dad loves to travel. Ever since I was a little kid my dad has taken us on many summer vacations. Just to give you a little bit on my travel background, I have been fortunate to have been to a couple places. Within the United States, I have gone from Louisiana to Florida, to New York, California, Chicago, Nevada and even Wyoming. Wyoming is probably by far one of my favorites. Outside of the United States I've been to England, France, Scotland and also Belgium. I'm crossing my fingers for many more places in the future! I'm hoping you guys will stick around and allow me to take you along on all my adventures, I would love to have more people to share it with! And hopefully inspire some to take their own adventures as well. So long for now, and I will see you on my next adventure! ;) 

Adventure is out there!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment